Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame
The Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame seeks to recognize women who have made exceptional contributions to the industry and to the advancement of women in the field.
Congratulations to the inaugural class of Women in Manufacturing
Hall of Fame inductees!
The nomination process is now OPEN for 2021. Submit your nominations!
About the WiM HoF:
The Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame honors women who have made outstanding contributions during the course of their established careers in manufacturing. Recipients include women who are dedicated to supporting, promoting, and inspiring women in the manufacturing industry, based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Directly made an exceptional contribution to the advancement of women in manufacturing.
- Facilitated and created programs that motivate young women to choose careers in manufacturing.
- Enabled and encouraged other manufacturing women to advance in their careers.
- Created or led innovations that promote manufacturing improvements and increased competitiveness.
Read about the Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame Criteria and Selection Process and see how inductees are chosen.
rewarding industry that it is today.”
- Karen Norheim, past WiM Board Chair and American Crane & Equipment Corp. President and COO