Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing
2024 Registration is OPEN
Program is live and virtual
The Women in Manufacturing Association® (WiM) and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management, with the generous support of the WiM Education Foundation (WiMEF), have collaborated to produce the Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing to provide women with powerful tools to advance in their careers.
As part of a leadership cohort, you'll learn from world-class professors and coaches, build strong relationships with individuals in similar career functions, and develop core skills that create a lasting impact on you and your company.
Since its launch in 2016, the program has graduated more than 100 outstanding women who have advanced in their roles and have added great leadership value to their organizations.
The comprehensive curriculum includes topics ranging from negotiations, influence, and effective communication to managing multiple levels of strategy. The course also includes individualized executive coaching, 360-degree assessments and peer coaching, as well as an Emotional Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) assessment.
Who should apply?
Leadership Institute for Women is designed for both emerging and experienced leaders. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience and one or more direct or indirect reports, such as those who:
- Perform in a director or senior manager position
- Head a functional effort (e.g., finance, operations, information technology, etc.) or business department
- Lead a professional services firm, nonprofit organization, or government agency
- Are shifting from a purely technical role to one that's supervisory, or are preparing for a senior leadership position
This program takes place from January - May, 2024
The cohort meets 21/2 days per month with regular intercessions for coaching and peer networking
All sessions are virtual and live
Registration is $7,500 - WiM member rate is $5,000 (available to the first 15 WiM participants to register and pay!)
For a powerful and intimate experience,
class size is limited to 35 participants.
Contact Gretchen Moore with questions: [email protected]
How Your Donation to the WiMEF Supports this Program:
- Support the professional growth of women working in male-dominated fields, with specific focus on women in industry.
- Provide participants with individualized executive coaching, 360-degree assessments, as well as an Emotional Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) assessment.
- Enable the WiMEF and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management to create comprehensive curriculum covering topics ranging from negotiations, influence, and effective communication.