Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame Criteria and Selection Process
About the Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame
The Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame seeks to recognize women who have made, or are making, renowned contributions to the manufacturing industry regarding efforts to support, promote and inspire women in manufacturing. Nominees should currently have (or had, if retired) an established, long-standing career in industry and well documented efforts in support, promoting, and inspiring women in manufacturing.
Since it’s inception in 2020, 37 trailblazing women in manufacturing have been inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Nomination Selection Process:
The Women in Manufacturing Education Foundation will be accepting nominations for the Hall of Fame beginning December 15, 2022, through June 15, 2023. Once nominations are closed, each submission will be closely evaluated by a selection panel which includes industry leaders who also serve on the Foundation’s Executive Committee.
Nominators and inductees will be notified in July 2023 following the selection process.
*Note: Only one candidate per company will be selected. With this in mind, we strongly recommend each company arrive at one nomination for submission.
- 20+ years of manufacturing industry experience with a portion of that being in an executive or leadership role
- Demonstrated advocacy of womens advancement and opportunities within their company and industry
- Been a spokesperson for manufacturing and the opportunities available for women in the industry
- Demonstrated history of participation in activities that inspire future women in manufacturing through one or more of the following opportunities: mentoring, panel participation, speaking engagements, and participation in women’s organizations
Inductees will be recognized at an Induction Ceremony & Gala on September 26, 2023, in San Diego, CA during the WiM SUMMIT.
Inductees of the Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame are recognized in a variety of ways, including via the opportunities listed below.
- Recognition during the ceremony on September 26, 2023, in San Diego, CA and following the event
- Inclusion in nationally distributed press release celebrating the 2023 group of inductees
- Year-round recognition in virtual Hall of Fame located at www.WiMEF.org
- Recipient of custom award to celebrate this special achievement presented during the ceremony
- Inclusion in listing of inductees in the Hall of Fame gala printed program
Additional recognition opportunities are available for purchase, including:
- Official WiM Hall of Fame Inductee plaque
- Opportunity for Inductee to provide a 5-minute address at 2024 Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony & Gala
- Four complimentary registrations to the 2024 Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony & Gala
- Congratulatory ad in the Hall of Fame printed program
- Award winner logo custom-made for website and e-mail signature
- Access and ability to customized WiM media PR kit to announce honor to press outlets
- Framed certificate of award
For questions regarding the Hall of Fame, please contact Gretchen Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.